Born in 1970 Gdansk / Poland
- 1990-1995 Fine Arts of Nicholas Copernicus University (painting), Torun, Poland
- 1993-1995 Academy of Fine Arts (ceramics), Gdansk, Poland
Diploma with distinction
- 1995 MA in Art. Master work was published in "Year-book of Sopot 1998/1999"
- 1996 Lecturer at Fine Arts of NCU in Professor Lech Wolski’s painting studio, Torun
- 1997-1998 Study at Higher School of Fine Arts, Athens, Greece
- 1998-1999 Scholarship of the Greek Government and the Ministry of Culture and Art in Warsaw, Higher School of Fine Arts in Athens
- 1999-2001 Scholarship of the Greek Governments' Foundation (IKY), Higher School of Arts in Athens (painting) and at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greek Language)
Art teacher at secondary schools in Greece.
The paintings can be founded in
National Museum, Branch of Modern Art in Gdansk and in private collections
The authoress of artistic books
- In the emerald wood
- Silance…love is born here
Co-founder of publishing house Paulewicz